NPC's in Town of Inoya Edit
- Jack The Ripper: Sell collected items for gold, buy Wormhole Keys for 150.000 gold and reset your relics.
- Magister Kujala: Purchase mystery chests for 3,500 crystals
- Um: Brings you to Fallen Inoya where you can fight Uber Damien, if you give him a set of Prime Evil Artifacts.
- Landlord Kukkonen: Mayor of Inoya...does nothing useful, but he can crash a game.
- Gar Nor: Actively guards training dummies...does nothing useful.
- TR Tinker Dink: Opens a Wormhole if you bring him Wormhole Keys.
- Sarcaster: Get achievement for joining Sarcaster's Coffee Club
Quest NPC's have a random chance to spawn per wave. A "!" above their head, indicates they have a quest for you. Once the quest is completed, turn it in to receive gold, treasure, or a relic, as well as experience. Quest objectives will spawn at random across the map.
- Jack the Ripper: "Find Jack´s key and his chest and open it"
- Eric: "Slay the ancient Cum Monster 'random ancient monster'"
- Sir Abel: "Defeat the ambush"
- Magister Kujala:"Connect 4 stones with similar platforms"
- David: "Find David´s treasure" (a red X mark the spot)
- Princess Kiril: "Collect 16 magic mushrooms"
- Um: "Find Um´s altar and complete the ritual"
- Landlord Kukkonen: "Collect 8 bottles of moonshine"
- Gar Nor: "Slay 12 monsters"
- TR Tinker Dink: "Destroy 6 Power Generators."
- Kayla: "Rescue 5 prisoners."
- Obelisk: Defend the Obelisk for 60 seconds"
- Mr Skelly: "I just downloaded the Boner-app and I'm going on a date! As I'm invalid, I need you to retrieve me a sixpack of beer, a bottle of wine and some grapes for my picnic date!"
Other NPC Edit
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found