Potions are items that you can find while playing. The effects of Potions are random and can be positive or negative. The contents of a Potion are unknown until first use. After using an unidentified potion for first time the effects are learned. All subsequent Potions picked up of the same type will display their effect. This only lasts for current run. After death, or logging out, Potion names will be reset. Potions that boost attributes last until death or logging out. Temporary boosts only last for a few seconds. Potions may be purchased from the Treasure Fort, found in chests, or dropped by monsters. Potions can be lifesaving or they can kill you. Keep in mind that if you pick one up you will be immobile for a short period of time. Within this state monsters cannot damage you but you can be surrounded.
- Full Health (Completely restores health to full)
- DMG Boost! (+80 temporary Strength)
- Strength Increased! (+5 Strength)
- Energy Increased! (+5 Energy)
- Armor Increased! (+5 Armor)
- Health Increased! (+5 Stamina)
- Speed Increased! (+5 Movement Speed)