The world of Hero Siege is full of dangerous and deadly traps.
With v220.127.116.11 some traps damaging the player by a fixed amount of hitpoints (-20% ranged/-15% melee classes) regardless how much damage reduction you have.
Environment Traps spawn random over the map. More traps can spawn with new waves.
- Spike Traps - spikes coming out of the floor
- Spiked Floor - floor full of small, deadly spikes
- Cursed Hand - Handstatue with small hands around
- Exploding Floor - a delayed explosion knock back when you walk over
- Turret - starts shoting arrows when player is close to the turret
- Guillotine - a blade moves up and down in a fixed pattern
- Bouncing Ball - Big ball the hover in the air an smashes back to the ground
- Daemon Head - Cast a small sphere in an arc towards the player position. When the sphere hit the ground it split into a nova of multiple spheres. Direct hit before it split deal heavy damage.
- Big Daemon head - like Daemon head but cast 2 small spheres
- Spiked Block - moves over the map on random path
- Spiked Ball - moves over the map on random path
- Ice Twister - moves over the map on random path
- Small Flame Tower - rotating small fireburst
- Flame Tower - Fireburst in one of 4 directions
- Canon - random shoot a cannonball in one of 4 directions
- Patch of blood/poison - deals AoE damage when you walk over it
- Arrow Walltrap - start shooting arrows when you are close to it
- Walking Statue - walks on a fixed path and deal damage when player touchs it
- Sausage Volcano - random event
- Poison Rain - random event
Traps cast by MonstersEdit
Champions and Bosses can cast spells or leave a last wish when you kill them to claim your hitpoints
- Poison Blow - on kill a poison orb pop into the air, split in a ring of more orbs. deal heavy damage on direct hit
- Fiery - cast a carpet of fire in front of the enemie wich deal AoE damage
- Laser Beam - cast lasers around the enemy to prevent player to attack him
- Waller - Deal no damage but blocking the player